• Eliminates need for ice
• Designed to keep reagents and samples cool during reaction preparation
• Holds up to 18 0.2mL, 7 0.5mL, 8 1.5mL and 8 2.0mL tubes
The cooler block is a large, fast-cooling, and easy-to-use thermal mass that is designed to hold 0.2 mL, 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL and 2 mL tubes, keeping them cool while enzymatic reactions are being prepared. No ice is needed, preventing the tubes from flowing in ice water. Inscribed letters and numbers on the block allow for easy organization.
- Chill cooler block in a freezer for at least 20 minutes or a refrigerator at least 4 hours before use.
- Place cooler block on work bench when ready to set up reaction.
- Insert desired reagent tubes and test tubes firmly into cooler block.
- Setup reactions while the tubes are in cooler block.
- Replace cooler block back into a freezer or a refrigerator afterward for next use.
Download User Guide / Data Sheet Here